Adult Sms

AM I CUTE? TEST
call, if i m cute
miss call, if i m gorgeous
Text back if i m pretty
Text a joke if i m charming
Just ignore if u r jealous
 .........................................
I"eve written a poem for you:
Twinkle twinkle little star,
you should know what you are,
and once you know what you are,
Mental hospital is not so far.
...........................................
2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12#
Choose any 1 number then I will tell U, k boyz/girlz apko dekh k kiya kehtey hongy.
Rply musT…!!
Answer are given below
1.queen/king
2.Anti/Uncle
3.Namona
4.Attractive
5.Cartoon
6.sweet
7. Baatoni
8.Intelligent
9.horible
10.Abnormal
11.lose caractor
12.GorgeouS…!!
...............................................
TaLk 2 me wHen i"m boReD, kiSS me wHen i"m saD, hug me wHen i cRy, caRe 4 me wHen i diE, loVe me When i"m sTill Alive...
..................................................
What is a kiss?
In view of
Geometry:
"kiss is the shortest distence between 2 lips!..
Economics:
"kiss is that thing 4 which DEMAND is always higher than SUPPLY!....
PHYSICS:
"kiss is the process of caharging a human body!..
Computer:
"like a LAN, in which 2 bodies r conected without any DATA CABLE!... 
........................................................


Nature Wallpapers-Animal Wallpapers-Lakes-Mountains-Space-Oceans-Volcanoes-Babies-Cartoons-Corels-Planes-Rainbows