Exam Sms

Success is the derivative function of calculated efforts. So, Effort + Effort + Effort + ..... = Success... Success in your exams.
..............................
My Nights r going SleepLess,
My Days r going UseLes,
I hv becom SpeachLess,
So,
I asked My Heart;
is it Love?
Heart replied.

Exam is near....
.....................
My nights are going sleepless, my days are going useless. So I asked GOD, "is this love?". GOD replied, "no dear, result is near".
..............................

A father asks peon: How are the studies in this college? Where do I see my son in future?
Peon: The future is bright, I had also completed my engineering from the same college!
......................................
Nature Wallpapers-Animal Wallpapers-Lakes-Mountains-Space-Oceans-Volcanoes-Babies-Cartoons-Corels-Planes-Rainbows